I'm not sure if I have the REAL Seven Jeans

Name: Tricia | Date: 10:31 PM CDT, 08/31/05

Hello I bought my seven jeans at Lane Bryant for plus size women...I just wanted to know if they are REAL. What do you think?

Replies: (Page: 1 )
Name: lei | Date: 6:45 PM CDT, 09/22/05
they're not the "real" seven for all mankind, they're just another "knockoff" brand who's trying to fool uneducated customers. did you get them for like around 70 something? they're this brand: Seven7, it's not bootleg, but just not the seven jeans you thought.

Name: Nicki | Date: 9:00 AM CST, 12/23/05
Yup, the Seven7 jeans are just an upscale line put on by Express...they can be nice jeans in and of themselves (although I've not found a pair that fit me very well), but the confusion with Seven for all Mankind is ridiculous. I'm surprised there's no lawsuit yet that I've heard of.

Name: Tiffany | Date: 6:12 PM CST, 12/24/05
In my opinion they are a really nice pair of jeans even though they are expensive.They fit very well,but they don't come in plus sizes so how could they be real.Also, people say you can only get them from Nordrom.

Name: Sella | Date: 3:46 PM CDT, 07/11/08
They are made by the same company. Seven7 is the premium line and SFAM is the luxury line.

Name: hear | Date: 10:39 PM CDT, 07/07/10
As we know, Juicy Couture . design of distinctive, noble quality, low-zipper can be widened package design, fashion and endowed with personal charm. Throughout the year are easy to match the color of clothes, any occasions, noble, has greatly increased the usage of bags and the appearance rate. There are multiple styles of Juicy Couture including the baguette which is a small, long narrow handbag with one should strap and is carried under the arm. You can also get a balantine which is suspended from a long cord and swings back and forth at knew height when you are walking around. You can also go with a pouchette, also known as a clutch which is a small handbag without a handle. One of the more popular styles for women is the bucket bag, also known as the carry-all bag which generally has a flap with a loop to protect your personal items from others sight. There are so many different types of designer bags that you can select through Juicy Couture . You can pick from any type of material and style, so it really depends on what type of handbag you are in to. You may want to get a simple handbag that will go with everything, or maybe a larger, more durable handbag that is long lasting and useful. In all, the Juicy Couture designer design lots of different styles bags for customers, we will easy to choose one that will match our to carry.

Name: hear | Date: 10:40 PM CDT, 07/07/10
As we know, Juicy Couture . design of distinctive, noble quality, low-zipper can be widened package design, fashion and endowed with personal charm. Throughout the year are easy to match the color of clothes, any occasions, noble, has greatly increased the usage of bags and the appearance rate. There are multiple styles of Juicy Couture including the baguette which is a small, long narrow handbag with one should strap and is carried under the arm. You can also get a balantine which is suspended from a long cord and swings back and forth at knew height when you are walking around. You can also go with a pouchette, also known as a clutch which is a small handbag without a handle. One of the more popular styles for women is the bucket bag, also known as the carry-all bag which generally has a flap with a loop to protect your personal items from others sight. There are so many different types of designer bags that you can select through Juicy Couture . You can pick from any type of material and style, so it really depends on what type of handbag you are in to. You may want to get a simple handbag that will go with everything, or maybe a larger, more durable handbag that is long lasting and useful. In all, the Juicy Couture designer design lots of different styles bags for customers, we will easy to choose one that will match our to carry.

(Page: 1 )

Post Your Response:

Name:
Email:
Your Comment:
What is ½ + ½ equal to?