I need good fitting jeans. Never tried 7 jeans. Help!

Name: Melissa | Date: 5:57 PM CST, 01/11/05

I have heard of seven jeans but have never tried them. Can anyone give me some feedback. 7 for all mankind jeans are not cheap and I want to make sure they're worth the money. Thanks!

Replies: (Page: 1 )
Name: Hailey | Date: 6:16 PM CST, 01/11/05
Once you go Seven you never go back! I have the hardest time finding jeans that look good on me. I don't have a butt so that doesn't help. Seven jeans make your butt look nice and make your legs look slim and long. I made my sisters buy a pair and they love them. Anyone you ask will say the same.

Name: Joy | Date: 3:38 PM CST, 03/19/05
Sevens are nice jeans, I sell them. However, if you want the hottest Hollywood-esque jeans you gotta go with the True Religion Bobby or Joey Destroyed jeans. I have them at an insanely great price, since I just bought a high quantity and I'm passing the savings to you guys. Email me at Joysfashionfun@yahoo.com if you would like to place an offer, ask questions, or see pictures that prove they are legit and in stock. Thanks, JOY

Name: Titi | Date: 5:23 PM CDT, 07/29/05
I just bought a pair of seven jeans. I am six feet tall and a size 20 and boy do those jeans looks awesome on my booty!

Name: Princess | Date: 5:43 PM CST, 01/02/06
Sevens are those type of jeans that you dont mind wearing all day because they are SO comfortable. I dont think i'll ever be able to wear anything else. PLUS they are totally super cute with heels, and they absolutley make the butt look AWESOME!!!

Name: rtjjrterok | Date: 12:58 PM CST, 12/16/08
http://agreaheijikks.com

Name: hear | Date: 10:41 PM CDT, 07/07/10
Juicy velour bag are the hottest commodity in this year. Anyone who loves fashion will appreciate the diverse qualities of this designer. The Couture Handbag collection integrates today’s pop culture and yesterdays' taste for flare. This is exactly why not only the women something’s crave Couture’s' fashions, but the teens and twenty something’s', fill their closet with it. The Couture line of bags and handbags are flexible enough to take the consumer from a sultry day on the sand, to girls' night out. This is because Juicy velour handbags offer a huge selection of textures, fabrics and designs. One can find messenger bags, straw totes, clutches, over the shoulder bags, and many more designs from Juicy Couture . The hot trends by this company often changes with the season, giving shoppers more variety to choose from. If you are looking for flare, quality and design, Juicy Couture . has it. At their affordable price one cannot resist.

(Page: 1 )

Post Your Response:

Name:
Email:
Your Comment:
What is ½ + ½ equal to?