Looking for designer handbags on sale

Name: Christina | Date: 6:11 PM CST, 01/11/05

I am looking to buy a Prada or Gucci handbag. Does anyone know of a website or store where I can find designer handbags for less or on sale. I can't afford to pay retail. Any suggestions anyone?

Replies: (Page: 1 )
Name: Celine | Date: 3:35 PM CDT, 04/09/05
yes, ebay has very good deals, just make sure the selller is from the u.s. asian based sellers tend to sell the fake stuff, and ask for proof of purchase. Pay close attention to the stitching of the bags, it's a dead give away if the stitching is bad it's a fake purse. And its better to buy as used bag, just make sure it isn't too used because the used bags are usually the real ones not knock offs. And remember if it's too good to be true, its probably fake. goood luck, Celine

Name: Dana | Date: 10:12 PM CDT, 04/11/05
Another great place to find deals on designer handbags is at Google. They have a search tool called "Froogle" which displays results for online retailers. They have great selections of Gucci and Prada handbags!

Name: cherry | Date: 11:46 AM CST, 11/23/06
yeah i need bags

Name: Kim | Date: 12:22 PM CST, 02/15/07
I also found another site that offers up to 50% off shoes and handbags from Oscar de la Renta! http://www.24hourmall.com/review/1633/Oscar-de-la-Renta

(Page: 1 )

Post Your Response:

Name:
Email:
Your Comment:
What is ½ + ½ equal to?